I’m pleased to announce that we have some changes coming to our support process for Editors and Developers, that we believe will help improve communication, get you better access to resources/docs, and allow us to better support you.
If you have a question a general question about how to use Agility or develop on Agility, we'd like to invite you to share your inquiry with the community and post a question on our Forum. This will allow us to share comments, responses, ideas, and feature requests with the community and organically improve the ability for self-help service.
Our support team will be notified of any new question or comment posted and these will be considered with the same care and response rate as a typical support ticket. You will also get notifications on any posts you make so you stay informed.
There may be some cases where a post will be converted into a support ticket for further review.
Looking forward to chatting on the Forum!
Rules of Engagement
This is a public forum. Assume everything you post and say will be forever public.
- Please be kind and courteous.
- Do not post any personal identifiable information of yourself (aside from your name) or others.
- Do not post any code that may have sensitive information, usernames, passwords, or API keys included.
- Refrain from mentioning your company name.
- Refrain from mentioning any of your customer's names.