Here at Agility, we have been working hard studying and analyzing user behaviour and analytics in order to understand which features our users utilize most and which may not be as useful as others. This data is helping us to make informed decisions as we work through many platform improvements, with a main goal of simplifying the user experience.
As such, we have made the decision to sunset our Bookmarks feature in 30 days. This decision was made based on only a small amount of Agility users utilizing the feature. It is also a redundant feature in the CMS, since the same functionality exists in the Internet Browser using Bookmarks.
Below are links to articles which explain using bookmarks for each major web browser. If you have bookmarks currently setup in your Agility instance, we strongly recommend moving these to your browser using the instructions below.
Using Bookmarks Across All Major Browsers:
- Google Chrome - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/188842
- Firefox - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/bookmarks-firefox
- Safari - https://support.apple.com/en-ca/guide/safari/ibrw1039/mac
- Microsoft Edge - https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/4027306/microsoft-edge-add-a-site-to-my-favorites
- Opera - https://www.opera.com/features/bookmarks
Should you have any questions or feedback about this change, please reach out to our Support Team.
Please sign in to leave a comment.